You Can Take A Girl...

Out of the country.... Oh who am I kidding here, I grew up in the burbs.
I really just wanted to wear this hat/hair and shirt.
Also this skin I am wearing it's my fave of the week, 
from WOW skins @ Cosmo Sales Room.
I made a new friend too, Isn't he pretty? Such a good listener too.
I stood with him about an hour whispering all my secrets and taking photos.
Because for me that's the best part of all this. making the photos.

Hope you like them Dolls.Credits below. 
Love and  stinky horsey hugs,
Ember ♥


Credits.
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Jill -  light blondes.
Skin/shape -  .::WoW Skins::. Kate Milk skin{@CSR}
Eyes - -PC Eyes - Christmas Tale - {Gift}
Necklace - oOXAOo  Victorian Collar - 4.0 
Top - .: Somnia :. Lumber Patch brown.
Pants - [ SAKIDE ] Urban pants{@Thrift Shop}
Boots - .:Pelletteria Morrisey:.   {Past POE6 Hunt Gift}
Pose prop location - Image Essentials.

Comments