A fantasy come true!

So... I've been a bad girl.
I've been stalking ALL sorts of events..
I've been gushing about the Whore Couture Fair (tee hee gushing)
But there are TONS more events around the grid to go visit.
I stalked a couple that started today.
We <3 Roleplay and Chapter Four both opened their doors today.
:D
It only took a little encouragement for me to go.
And drug Ember with me :D
I'm quickly falling in love with [+Junbug+].
I showed off their Darcy dress a few posts ago, and started silently stalking the store >.>
When I seen this dress they had out for We <3 Roleplay... I had to get it!
Went perfectly with my Kerfluffle sheep :D

Hair: Exile::Rain or Shine: 10. Wildcards- Rain @ The Arcade
Horns: +Half-Deer+ Aventine Horns - Forget-Me-Not @ The Arcade 
(recolored them slightly to match the highlights in my hair)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Glass Flower Group Gift (Slinks)
Dress: *{Junbug}* Heidi in Bloom @ We <3 Roleplay
Fluffy sheep: +Half-Deer+ Kerfluffle Sheep - Various @ The Arcade 
Baby lamb: Birdy/Alchemy - Spring Babes - Lamb -  Vanilla @ Chapter Four
(It moves and wiggles in your arms!!)
Staff: {Kiku~ blossom} Staff on back .::C.C. Kre-ations:.. @ The Fantasy Room
(Special mention to Ember for showing me this staff!)
Pose: //elephante poses// EP - Just A Girl #2

And after all this shopping, a girl gets tired!
So I snuggled with my super cute unipug (her name is Harley!) and settled into my new bed for a nap.

Cat on head: ~Tableau Vivant~ Petit Hair - Rainbow @ The Arcade 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Maiko [Red 1 / Silver] @ The Arcade 
Unipug: .Birdy. Puggles {Unicorn} [BOX] RARE @ The Arcade 
Undies:*Bubblefish* Ruffle Lingerie-pink with Applier @ LIKE SALES ROOM (NOT OPEN YET)
opening Thursday March 6th
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Bed: [*Art Dummy!] soma. (chevron pink) @ The Arcade 

Happy Shopping everyone!
xoxox - Savvy

Comments