Another Skin Fair Teaser + The Luck Of The Irish Gacha Fair!

As the title of this pose suggests I have a few things to talk to you about.
If long dialog bores you feel free to skip to the credits :P

First up we have another teaser from the upcoming Skin fair!
Today I am showing off another of my favorite designers. Dulce Secrets.
Just beautiful. I love the shading on these skins and the faces always go well with my own shape. I have searched for years to find ones that do!
Thank you Dulce Secrets Great job as always!

It is finally opening at noon today! If any of you peeked at the blog when I first posted yesterday I apologize. I was given incorrect info on the date.
(Here is a gallery from BulletProofBish that Depraved nation has shared with the group. Thank you to all involved. http://bulletproofbish.blogspot.ca/2014/03/luck-of-irish-gacha-full-gallery.html?zx=b11e6c00b0789069 )

Sakide has 3 gachas there !
Today I am wearing one of their Plaid tops.  Super sweet with a bit of lace at the bottom of this halter style and midriff baring top.
The rare for these is the FATPACK!
The other 2 I just know Sassy is dying to show you soon!

Right , that's all I have for now.
 I am almost positive That I will be back again today to share more goodies with you.
If I don't fall into the pot of gold while riding a rainbow.

See you there!! 
Ember ♥

Credits.
Hair - MINA Hair - Nikky - Light blond 
Skin - Dulce Secrets.Paola,Bisque,Bare.{@TheSkin Fair}
Earrings - .::KL Couture::. Livia jewelry set
Lashes - *Phwoar.Coutoure* Paloma No.3 Eyelashes 
Eyes - Poetic Colors - Christmas Tale {GIFT}
Shape - My own that I made.
Top - [ SAKIDE ] Plaid Top{@The Luck Of The Irish Gacha Fair}(Opens @ noon today)
Tree - Happy Mood* Garden Tree04 - snowWhite 1B
Pose - *Eternal Dream* Sweet Baby 01{@Feebs Sales Room}

Comments