Friday night...

Wow some party...
I still can't find my panties!
Ember and I decided to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day early..
And SOMEONE couldn't stop 'celebrating'
So hangovers and all, we still looked fabulous in the pictures at least.
Though ... still not sure how we got home.
Or why we were naked.

On Savvy:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Marin Mesh Hair - Candies Pack @ Whore Couture Fair 3
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Cara ] - [Ice FairyTDR]
Shape: Custom made, not available anywhere
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Shangri La Heart - Short - GOLD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Bracelet: FBD Spring bracelet Prism gold RARE (Spring Wishes Market @ Feeb's.)
Nails: *pulcino* slink applier [Preserve]<ADD
Outfit: ~Blacklace~ Little Miss Patty: ST. Patrick Days @ TGIF
Stockings: .:Buttery Toast:. See my toes?!

On Ember:
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Megumi Mesh Hair - Reds Pack
Skin/Shape: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Avery Light (Spring Wishes Market @ Feeb's.)
Collar: (r)M~Posture V-Collar (Women) ~ No.07
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Bracelets: FBD Spring bracelet Prism silver RARE (Spring Wishes Market @ Feeb's.)
Ring: :C.C. Kre-ations::. {Rose ~ snow} RARE gatcha original mesh rings ( The Luck Of The Irish Gacha Fair)
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Solid Spring 2014 Polish (Slinks) (@ The Dressing Room Fusion)
Outfit: ~Blacklace~  Britany: ST. Patrick Days Special 1
Stockings: Socks - .:Buttery Toast:. See my toes?!

Pose: .:. Seil Xpression .:.  Spending crazy moments with you - GIFT

Now I'm off to see if I can find my clothes... and hopefully Ember's.
xoxox - Savvy




Comments