I Gacha Covered!!


See what I did there?
Today I have a few more items to show you. 
One being this super yummy hair from a new to me store called LaNoir Soleil Designs. I was told I needed to get over there the other day as it was the owners Birthday and she was giving out gift cards to celebrate. I am so glad I did. There have an eclectic collection of items in store.
Of course my eyes were drawn right away to the hair. This is a store to keep an eye on dolls. 
Great texturing and nice color packs!

Also I have a few more goodies from the Luck of the Irish gacha fair for you.
It is still on till the 31st so there is still time. Trust me, you wanna go there.
That's all for today folks. 
All limo's to stores & events in the credits below.
Much love & Gacha machine madness.
Ember.♥
Credits.
Hair - LaNoir Soleil Designs SOLSTICE - NECESSITY PACK. 
Skin,eyes,lashes appliers - [Al Vulo!] - [Celestial] - [red china fairy](@The Dressing Room Fusion)
Shape - Mine I made.
Top - 1 Hundred. Dreamer Vest. Pink RARE(@ The Luck Of The Irish Gacha Fair)
Boobies - Lola Tango's
Gag - {alterego}gag strap{PinkZebra}[Panda](@ The Luck Of The Irish Gacha Fair)
Hands -  Slink  AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1.
Polish - -{ZOZ}- Floral Etch Elegant Polish (Slinks) (@Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Gloves - *PerveTTe* [Gloves] Lace Gloves [Pink]
Skirt - Kaithleen's Pleated Skirt White(@Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Stockings - .:Buttery Toast:. Ribbon Socks.
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid.
Pose - [AbsolutA] Poses - Model 11_01

Comments