She May Be Short .


I finally made it to the Arcade, found TRUTH's machine and on first pull got my colour! A rare at that!
Woohoo, go team!
I just love short hair and used to
 wear it all the time. Time to start again after trying this one. It has headphones in the pack for all you DJ's out there. In case you live under a rock and didn't know. Now you do ♥



 So I did a lot of editing with these photos. I have included one unedited one Just so you can see what the goods look like in advanced lighting, no shadows mid graphics.



Panda Punx with Truth & Blacklace all
 in the same photo.. I had sooo much fun! And look pretty damn fine if I do say so myself.



So Dolls, wanna clone this look?
Look below the photos to all
credits with SLURLS.
Much love and squishes.
Ember ♥

Credits.
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Maiko [Light Blonde 2 / Gold Leopard] RARE 1{@ARCADE}
Skin - .:Panda Punx:. BS Keeley Avatar {MegaStuff Hunt Gift}
Shape - .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Perla Shape{@Stuff In Stock.}
Hands - (Not shown but you need them)  Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
  Eyes - PC eyes, Christmas Tale, {Gift}
  Babydoll - ~Blacklace~ Dahlia: Pink Lace Baby Doll Set 10
       Stockings - ~Blacklace~ Slink Basic Classic Lace Stockings 3
Feet - (Not shown but you need them) Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Pose prop location - Photo Square - free photo studio / photography - Free to use! 

Comments