IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING!

It's Coming!!!
March break that is. You all ready for it?
Yeah, me either.

But what I am ready for and it honestly has nothing to do with why I originally started this post.
 The new Mesh head from SLINK.
Check out the link above. It will work like the hands and feet applier wise and will be released (I think) tomorrow midnight.
*Ember bounces in excitement*
I have seen one skin applier from DeeTaleZ So this will be interesting compared to other mesh heads this one will be quite versatile as we all know what a difference a great skin makes to an av!

Okay, on to the real reason for this post.
Cosmopolitan Sales Room has started a new round and Goodness I swear these designers can read my mind as to what I like to wear!
This room changes Bi weekly so you have till the 16th to check out the goods this round. Here is a small sampling if what you can find here this round.
The outfit is a crazy deal from JK Style.and the skin.. 
Oh how I love thee Dulce Secrets.
Ahem..*Blinks the dreamy look out her eyes*
This has been a public service announcement by Ember Adored.
Stay tuned for the next installment where I show off my new head.

Credits.
Hair - Exile::Rain or Shine: 9. Extremes{@The Arcade}
Raccoon -  emer the raccoon from ~Tableau Vivant~ Petit Hair - Light Browns{@The Arcade}
Skin - ::DS:: Antoinette, Bisque Bare. {@CSR}
Shape - .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Quinn Shape{@Stuff In Stock}
Eyes - PC eyes, Christmas Tale {GIFT}
Necklace - FINESMITH NOYA TRIBE {@CSR}
Top & Pants  - ::JK Style:: Tiara - Pastels  {@CSR}
Stockings - ~Blacklace~ Slink Basic Classic Lace Stockings 3
Shoes - ~Pastry~ Girl Power Heels Black
Pose - The Muse Poses - Angel (Group Gift)
Location - Isle of Mousai


Comments