Little Of This , Little Of That + Freebies ♥


Paradisis has released a new top!
And like everything else they has ever made this is top notch. 
Trust Ember, shop there!
Of course I choose pink and today's look was built around it.
Paired with newness from Buttery Toast , ZOZ Icon & ARGRACE.
Oh and of course I had to sneak in one more skin/shape from The Skin Fair, this one is a freebie from Tokyo Girl!
Check the credits below, you too can have this look for a ridiculously good deal!
Happy Shopping Dolls .
Thank you all for reading this little blog of mine. I have had a few people message me in world of late, asking me about it, warms my heart to know people actually read this.
So to all you that do, much love.
Ember ♥



Credits.
Hair - *ARGRACE* WelcomeGift "SAKURA" [famale](Join the suscribo)
Skin/Shape - Tokyo.Girl . Shape+Skin . (Skin Fair 2014) {Gift}
Eyes - Alyce - Mesh Sugar Eyes {@Feebs Sales Room}
Lashes - *Phwoar Couture* Paloma No.1 Eyelashes.
Top - PARADISIS Anouchka top, Camo Pink.
Skirt - PARADISIS Seduce : Neutrals, Black.
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet -  Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Polish - -{ZOZ}- Solid Spring 2014 Polish (Slinks) {@The Dressing Room Fusion}
Stockings - .:Buttery Toast:. See my toes?!
Pose Location - Paradisis.

Comments