\m/ I love rock n roll \m/

I am so behind on this post :/
Due to rl sickness, and other stuff going on, this post is about 3 days late!
BUT never to fear!
The Rock Attitude Fashion Fair opens on the 29th!
And as much as I love showing off exclusive previews, I just could not feel well enough to sit at the computer long enough to do anything for a couple days.
But today Kai kicked my butt into gear and I managed to throw together an AWESOME outfit.
Then for the first time ever, Kai and I decided to do a picture together!
:D
More from the Fair to come soon!

  On Kai:
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Candy
Hat:  RO - Paragons Cap - Made Plaid 
Outfit: Shirt, pants, leggings, boots:  NS Cutie Store - Rock Outfit @ RAFF

On Savvy:
Hair: [RA] Nicki Hair - Duos @ RAFF
Tattoo: D.A. Tattoo Leopard
Dress and Bra: HOLLY MESH BLACK/GOLD PYRAMID TOP &
 HOLLY MESH BLACK/TEAL ROCK BABE DRESS @ RAFF
Bracelets: Baubles! by Phe ExecutiveBangles Box  @ Designer Circle
Leggings: *SSC* Kelly jeans W/Belt - Black @ RAFF
Shoes: Essenz - Lima @ RAFF
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Guitar Purse: Frogstar - Electric Shoulder Bag #22 RARE @ RAFF
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Sp[ring 2014 Gold Polish (Slinks) @ Designer Circle

Pose: PURPLE POSES - Friends 63

Indulge your inner rock star and check this sim out!
Like I said, the event starts Saturday, the 29th!
More to come!

xoxoxox - Savvy


Comments

Post a Comment