Oh La La! Street Sale Time Again!

And I have found the cutest thing to show you!
The outfit is not mesh but I love it anyway..
 Loads of compliments on this one, makes the ass look great!
And my hair, oh gawd I love this hair. CaTwA has loads of colour packs to choose from, I'm like a kid in a candy store when I try them on. 
Heck I look like I have candy in my hair right now! Just adds to my sweetness ♥
So remember this outfit is on sale for 50L today only.
Wanna clone my look? Credits and LM's to all I am wearing below.
Love you dolls.
Ember ♥

Credits.
Hair - ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Ruby Hair Color pack 4 Ombre's.
Skin - ::DS::Antoinette,Bisque,Bare.{@CSR}
Shape - .:Panda Punx:. BS Keeley Avatar{MegaStuff Hunt Gift}
Eyes - -PC Eyes - Christmas Tale - {Gift}
Necklace - HUDSON's (STEAM Hunt IX )Together Forever Jewel  Set.
Outfit - *BE Designs*- Electra. Polka Black{@SSS 50L!!}
Stockings - (From)~Blacklace~ Katie: Black Satin & Lace Vintage Set 6
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Shoes - [L.Warwick] Callisto -Slingback Platform Heels- Noir 

Comments