Pink, is my new obsession

WARNING
This post contains LOTS of pink.
If pink offends you, feel free to scroll to the credits, and bypass the pictures :D

Still here?  GOOD!
So, after Ember had me dress up and pose with her the other day, I made my way back to the Serafilm's event.
And I seen Junbug had a dress out.
So of course I had to snatch it up.
And then when I put it on, I immediately had to go back to my fairy mindset.
I seem to have a fairy obsession now days..


Hair and Headpiece: [LNS] MND4 Hunt Gift - FEMALE
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ red china fairy TDRF] @ The Dressing Room
Bracelet: FBD Spring bracelet Pink gold @ Spring Wishes Market
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Shangri La Heart
Wings: ~*S.E.*~ Starlight Fae Wings [Pink] - Reg+Pet
Dress:  *{Junbug}* Antoinette in Blush @ Serafilms - Moulin Rouge
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Floral Etch Spring Polish (Slinks) @ CSR
Poses: double take: prejudice - Jane & Lydia

So go.
Let pink in your life.
Be happy.
Have a great weekend everybody! 
xoxox - Savvy


Comments