Playing for keeps

 Yesterday I rocked out in my very first collab picture with Savvy!  It was a lot of fun and we hope to do it again sometime so keep watching this page.  Today I decided to do a little shopping and my first stop was MODA.  There is an awesome Spring Sidewalk Event & Mini Easter Egg Hunt going on there!  I snatched up this adorable top and short shorts to go with.  Perfect thing for the upcoming warm weather!  There are also some guest designers there and lots of super cute things to pick up so make sure you drop by  before April 11th!
~Kaileebaby~



Hair:  Magika - Forget

Skin:  DeeTaleZ A.T.W. Dawn

Necklace:  LouLou & Co - Buddy

Top:  MODA - Layla Ruffled Tube Top w/hud

Shorts: MODA - Taille Jean Short w/hud

Shoes:  ColdAmbitionz - Unisex High Top chucks 

Bracelet:  [MANDALA] - Milky Way Bangles

Ring:  Pomposity - Pearl Flower Ring

Pose:  What Next - Bramley Bicycle Pose Prop





Comments