Sakura Deer

I find myself less interested in gacha events lately. But these cute blossom antlers made me take my chances once more! Unfortunately I had to give up after 30 tries. Who-ever is looking for antler number 2, 3 or 4 can give me a call or visit the Feisty Beast Gacha Yardsale. I also have loads of the mouth twigs and the piercings. Anyone with double number 1 antlers may also get in touch, they are so cute I need them in my life!

Finding the new (to me anyways) store Tekila Candy pleased me greatly. Such low prices and it all looked so… pink! The outfit I’m wearing here costs only L$98 and is available in pastels pink, purple and blue. They come with appliers for Lola’s and Phat azz.. Jay! I fell in love with the little doll shoes they are selling too. It comes with a HUD with so many coloring options. I think they are adorable and.. oh well, just take a look yourself!


Credits:

Skin: Glam Affair – Cleo – Artic 
Eyes: AL vulo! * Reflection Aqua eyes 
Hair: Magika - Never 
Ears: +Half-Deer+ Spring Blossom Deer Ears (@Forest spring concert Mini event
Antlers: +Half-Deer+ Spring Blossom Antlers – Blush (@Forest spring concert Mini event
Outfit: Tekila Candy - Positive – Pink 
Shoes: Tekila Candy - Doll Heels – Bubblegum

Comments