Skintastic Journeys

I was minding my own business the other day, and Ember tosses me a new skin.
Being a guy, I think of my skin like my hair, not something to change often,
but its fun to do occasionally.
And now, with the Skin Fair running till March 30th, its a perfect time to check out some new looks!
This skin is from Dulce Secrets and I think it looks great.    



And Check out that hoodie, Its new from Ducknipple.
The Hud lets you change the color of the sweater and the hoodie.
Even has a color picker, so you can make it any color you can imagine!
All HUDS should be like this!


So Happy shopping, say hi in case I don't recognize you in your new skin!
Carson

Credits

Skin- Dulce Secrets Grayson Stout Beard 1  Skin Fair
Hair- Hair TYLER -Dark- *REDGRAVE* 
Glasses- Gos Custom Eyewear - SCT
Hoodie- Ducknipple Mesh  Marcel Hoodie w HUD
Pants- Hoorenbek Classic Jeans mesh S Ocean
Location- Image Essentials

Comments