Spring has sprung!

 Mood:  Happy!        Listening to:  Emeli Sande'
Hello my Spring dolls!  I love this time of year.  All the newness makes me think of fresh starts and new life. Perhaps this is the time to make resolutions and start things off with a clean slate.  Who knows?  What I do know though is its the time to put away all the bulky sweaters and coats and go shopping for your spring wardrobe!  I also like to think of Spring as a time for softer makeup...perfect lead in for this yummy skin I'm featuring today from Dream Ink Design.  I'm wearing Gia in the pale version.  There are several other delish shades for you to choose from and they will be waiting for you at The Skin Fair and it starts TOMORROW!  eeeEEEeeee!
Lots of fun events so get out there and shop my little chickadees!
Squishes,
Kaileebaby

Poses:  *ED* Sweet Baby 03

Furniture:  Serenity Style- My Sweet Spring Set [gacha] (The Feeling)*STARTS 15 MARCH*

Camisole: Sn@tch Princess Camisole *Lola Applier*(part of fish 4 This - That's Just Peachy Outfit)

Pants:  Sn@tch That's Just Peachy Ghetto Booty Applier

Socks: The Sugar Garden Frilly Lace Socks - Solid White

Shoes:  Ingenue :: Lillian Heels (Slink  Med Feet Add-On)  (Collabor88)

Pose:  //elephante poses// So Close #1

Nails:  -{ZOZ}- Solid Stripe 2 RARES Polish (Slinks) (Luck of the Irish)

Sweater:  .tsg. Bite Me Sweater ( Whore Couture Fair)


Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Sadie -  variety

Hairbase:  [ef] - Laya Lace Front Caps (Hairbases) - Black 

Skin:  Dream Ink Design-Gia-Pale (The Skin Fair)



Comments