Un, deux, trois...

I've been staring at this blank blog page most of the evening.
Ever wanted to write something but lack the words to write?
This is unusual for me.  I am usually very verbose... ask anyone!
I rarely shut up lol!
BUT a little inspiration finally hit me at 3am in the morning..
I seen this hot little number from Blacklace at the Whore Couture Fair.
And knew I HAD to blog it.
Its so sexy.
And perfect.
And matches my new shoes absolutely perfectly :D

Hair: Magika [02] Bliss
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Menage A Trois: Red Satin Bra Set @ Whore Couture 3
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Shoes: *REIGN.- TRANCE HEELS- Crimson @ Whore Couture 3
Pose: :: Focus Poses On The Floor_11 ::

So get over to the WCF.. and grab some sexiness for yourself.
If nothing else.. GET THESE SHOES!
xoxox - Savvy



Comments