Under my umbrella-ella-ella

Funny thing happened on the way to this blog...
I started out planning on blogging something totally different but today decided to be a comedy of errors.  Everything that could go wrong went wrong.  So when I came upon this adorable bag and umbrella I knew it was fitting.  It's certainly felt like a rainy windy day!  After much drama I finally was able to get a picture for you guys.  I hope you enjoy.  I have a little something old mixed with something new.  


Mesh is awesome but I still love the flow of a flexi dress or skirt sometimes.  I dug in my inventory and just had to wear this adorable classic skirt and top from Apple May!  Do you have any cute things that you have to hold on to no matter how much fashion changes in SL?
Kailebaby

CREDITS:
Hair:  Exile::Rain or Shine: 6. Dark Blonde (The Arcade)
Outfit:  Apple May Designs - Lucy
Umbrella & Bag:  Something New ~ Poppin Rain 1  (The Kollective)
Pose: ::WetCat:: "Drama Queen" Runway Model 
Location:  Onyx Isle


Comments