Reflections

A quickie post from me today!
I've been busy (and lazy when I'm not busy) lately.
Tons of events and stuff and work and blah!
But every once in a while I sort of get into a mood where I just want to take pretty pictures.
And I took this one a while ago... but I had to share it with you!
I am a little behind on letting you know about this group gift.
*shakes her fist at rl work*
BUT its still available!
*{Junbug}* has an absolutely gorgeous group gift out.
The group is 100L to join, but you get discounts and gifties and so much more!
I don't know how much longer its going to be out so hurry over and grab it!

Crown: Schadenfreude Storybook Royalty: Briar Rose Crown RARE
Hair: MINA - Mientje - Dark red
Ring: {W&R} Petit Coeur - Ring - White + Pink
Dress: *{Junbug}* Junbug VIP Princess (Group Giftie!)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Pose:  (Bad blogger!  I don't remember the pose I used for this picture :/)

Stay pretty!
xoxox - Savvy



Comments