She Dances To Her Own Beat.

You know I used to worry, about everything really.
I don't do this well enough. What If I try something and fail?
What if it does not turn out perfect? I want to be perfect!

Well, a wise old man once told me. No one is perfect, don't be so silly.
He was right. Took me a very long time to let go of my worries. 
Well I still do it but I no longer let it consume my thoughts to the point it defines me.
I joined SL for personal growth and it makes me stop and smile when I notice that It's actually happening, little by little. I am growing.

Now with all that out of the way. Let me tell you about a new to me event.
*I saw you roll your eyes there!* Yes shopping! I am also here for that ♥

So this event is called The Collage. Beginning on the 23rd of each month until the 5th.
This is a home and garden event so it is a little out of my comfort zone photo wise.
But I did have a lot of fun with this set up.
I would like to make special mention of PRIME's addition to my set up here with the *My garden* pieces she passed me from this months round. The picnic benches(fantastic chatting animations ), flower pots and flowered grass can all be found @ PRIME'S booth @ The Collage

Also today I have this super awesomely textured dance floor and bar from Frogstar.. Soo well done! I love the hanging lights and the rustic feel.

Check out the Credits to find out where to gather what.
And thanks for listening to me ramble .
Love Ember ♥

 Click photos to enlarge.

.Credits.


.On Ember.

Hair""D!va"" Hair "Natsuki2" (Cat's eye)
Skin,appliers,eyesAl Vulo! - Celestial - red china fairy(@ Dressing Room Fusion)
Shape.::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Jewelry EarthStones - Gypsy Necklace/earrings - Multi/Gold.
DressPARADISIS Gardens - Cream. 
HandsSlink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1.
Feet Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Polish  -{ZOZ}- Wild Silver Polish (Slinks)(@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
ShoesieQED rose.sandal.copper(FREE Suscribo gift.)(Not shown well in the photo but trust me...GET THEM!)For Slink high.
Poses - 1.Project Puppet - Swag Pack 23 / 2. Juxtapose - All I Have Poses (@ Pose Fair 2014)

.The Set Up.

Grass,picnic tables,flower pots - PRIME (@ The Collage)
Dance floor - Frogstar -  Backyard Dance Floor (@ Genere)
BarFrogstar - Salty Pirate Tavern Set (@ The Fantasy Collective)
Bar signFrogstar - Salty Pirate Tavern Sign (@ The Fantasy Collective)
TreesAnshe Chung - Winter 2 bush 1.0 (@ AnsheX) FREE

Comments