She thinks my tractor's sexy!

I have so much to show off today!
TOns of events going on all over the grid.
What inspired today's blog though, was these adorable overalls from {Social Vintage}
I put them on to try them on, but when I seen how well my heels went with them, I left them on :3
I called my first look, farm girl fabulous.
The second look, is from *{Junbug}*
I've made my love of them well known hehe
I was thinking when I was putting together this post, the first picture looks like I'm mad at the sheep for invading my pretty dance floor!
Btw, this dance floor is awesome looking.
I'm excited for summer to have all sorts of parties with it.

 Hair: Magika [02] Shine
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ red china fairy TDRF]
Hair Accessory: Frogstar - Valkyrie Wings (Pearl) @ The Theme Park 
Overalls: {Social Vintage} Daisy Overalls Washed
Shoes: *PROMAGIC* Wrap it Heels (Slink High)- Ash
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Spring 2014 Silver Poloish (Slinks)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Staff: {Blowing wind~rainbow} staff .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations:..
Pose: EP - Mistress Of Evil #1 @ We <3 RP 
Cow: d-lab Chair B&W-cow01  move
Sheep: d-lab Chair-sheep01-move
Bar: Frogstar - Salty Pirate Tavern Counter (Sun-Bleached) @ The Fantasy Collective
Stools: Frogstar - Salty Pirate Tavern Barstool (Sun-Bleached) @ The Fantasy Collective

 
 Hair: TRUTH HAIR Fleur -  colours @ *{ Season's Story }*
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ red china fairy TDRF]
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Spring 2014 Silver Poloish (Slinks)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Dress: *{Junbug}* The Nymph in Blush @ Kustom9
Swing in first picture: 
Trellis Part:{CE} Garden Swing Trellis {White} Collage @ The Collage
Swing: {CE} Garden Swing ~ Adult, Children, Cuddles & Couples{Collage} @ The Collage
Couch in first picture: {CE} Hailey Collection ~ Bench {Paisley} @ The Collage 
Chairs: {CE} Muskoka Chair {Collage} @ The Collage
Table: {CE} Hailey Collection ~ Side Table {Ash} @ The Collage
Candles: {CE} Cluster of Candles @ The Collage
Poses: Lalochezia Poses: Royal 2 & 3 @ FFAP

The dancefloor in both pictures: Frogstar - Backyard Dance Floor @ Genre

xoxox - Savvy



Comments