Spring Break.


Spring Oh Spring! I think you've finally sprung!
Thank goodness, I'm totally sick of snow.
How about you guys? ready to slip into something a little more revealing?

Well I found just the place to replenish your spring wardrobe!
The Spring Break Fair is on until the 9th of May and has something for everyone!
I have this super sweet bikini from ellemeno to show off today.
I love her  styles, all for the applier crowd yet not total slut wear.
Thank you ellemeno!!! Yes , SL needs more of this!

If you need me, I'll be on the beach.
Love and kisses, Ember ♥
 xoxo

.Credits.

HairTameless Hair  - Taya - Naturals.
Glasses! ellemeno ! clean glasses - pink w/ bow.
Skin,eyes,lashes,appliersAl Vulo! - Celestial - red china fairy(@ Dressing Room Fusion)
Bikini ! ellemeno ! mix-and-match bikini - polka dots.(@ The Spring Break Fair)
HandsSlink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
FeetSlink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Pose{NanTra} Shoe-aholic  (comes w/props!)(@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)

Comments