Sting Like A Bee.

Ever have one of those days where nothing goes right?
The frustration mounting, you snarl at everyone?
Well I found the solution for me!
Beating on this heavy bag did the trick and made me smile in the process!

But really, It isn't one of those days. I haven't had one in quite a while actually!
*knocks on wood*

Oh... New hair.. New hair!!!! Now that's ALWAYS guaranteed to make me smile!
Check the credits below to find all the things!
Ember ♥

 Click photos to enlarge.

.Credits.

Hair^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Jaya Hair  - Colour pack [3] Standard.*NEW*
Skin,appliers,lashes,eyesAl Vulo! - Celestial - red china fairy(@ The Dressing Room Fusion)
Shape.::WoW Skins::. Luna. 
TopFire Bird Design Comic crop tops *gatcha* Catch me.(@ Comics Fair 2014)
Pantsetham - Track Pants - Grey.(@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
FeetSlink AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Polish  -{ZOZ}- Wild Black Silver Polish (Slinks)(@ Designer Circle)
Pose Prop, w/glovesJuxtapose - Sting Like A Bee (@ The Pose Fair 2014)

Comments