This ain't no place for a hero

 I will never be a good guy.
I will never be the one that defies death to rescue the innocent.
In all likely, I will probably be the one that caused the deathly situation ;)
My heart will always lie with most villains in make-believe situations.
And isn't second life all about living our dreams?
I put together my very own super villain look, with a little of this and that.
And I'm pretty darn happy about it :D


Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Hanako Mesh Hair - Candies Pack @ *{ Seasons Story }*
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ red china fairy TDRF]
Mask: .::FLG::. BatGirl - Mesh Mask @ The Comics Fair
(Part of entire outfit)
Jacket: Ducknipple - DN Mesh: Lora Jacket w HUD
Jeans: [ SAKIDE ] Denim Worker Pants Dark Blue @ 100 Block
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Fingernail Polish: -{ZOZ}- Sassy Silver Tip Polish (Slinks)
Shoes: 20.FIVE Mesh - Rocker Boots
Poses: Positure Poses - Comic Book Babes 2 @ The Comics Fair

*Giggles evilly and goes to start trouble*
xoxox - Savvy


Comments