We will, We will ROCK YOU

A quickie post coming from me today!
Lots of stuff going on... I'm busy getting my battle gear on for FaMESHed and Fit for a Princess starts tomorrow!
I can hear my virtual wallet crying :/
BUT while I wait, I keep finding more and more rock and rocker inspired stuff :D
As we have stated, more than once, the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair is going on.
But Envious also just released a rock look which went oh so well with some of the accessories I grabbed from the RAFF.


 Hair: [Runaway] Nicki Hair V2 - Colors Pack @ Raff
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ red china fairy TDRF] @ TDRF
Collar and Ankle bracelets: ::TI:: Spiked Collar _Black_RARE @ Raff
Hairbows and rings: :DEADPOOL: EVIL EYE BOW SET - BLACK RARE @ Raff
Outfit: :.Envious.: Rock Fever
Guitar Purse: Frogstar - Electric Shoulder Bag #1 @ Raff
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Pose: [Ca.Co] - Cher @ Raff

Like I said go get your shop on!
xoxox - Savvy





Comments