30 day blog challenge!

I've been lacking inspiration lately.
I don't know if its the weather getting warmer (really really REALLY warm x.x) or just changes in my rl, or if its just one of those odd times when you hit a big ole writer's block.
So I was looking for blogging challenges, something to kick me in the ass and force inspiration.
And sometimes I work better with direction.
Or a goal to accomplish.
I found THIS challenge over on our lovely guest blogger Pink's blog.
30 days of challenges :D
The first day is to blog the place you love.
I'm going to blog my favorite corner of my favorite place, home.
I spend a lot of time in my house.  And a lot of time on it.
And I change it often.
Ask my poor brother.  He has to often put up with my housing a.d.d.
But at least our land is pretty!
But no matter what house I have out, or even if I have one out at all, home is my favorite place on the grid.
By the way, new round of Fit For a Princess started yesterday!
The theme this month is 'Modern Princess'
Lots of goodies to be had!





Hair: (r)M Hair No.19'14
Eyes: Chus! Puppet Lens in Ice
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Diva Milk  ](TDRF)
Dress: *SC* Summer Vintage - White @ FFAP
Sweater: *SC* Flower Cardigan @ FFAP
Rings: Cae :: Alice :: Ring @ FFAP
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Silver Matte Polish (group gift) - (Slink)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Feet straps: -{ZOZ}- Spring Foot Straps (slink high) @ CSR
Red Chair: Serenity Style- Alice Chair @ The Fantasy Room
Table: [BR] Bookery Table @ The Collage
Book Chair: [BR] Bookery Seat 2 @ The Collage
Teacups and tea kettle: Serenity Style- Alice Teapot and Alice Cups @ The Fantasy Room
Cactus: Fi's Creations - Cactus in Planter
Tea Trolley: Spargel Shelby Tea Trolley @ The Collage
Pose in first picture: an lar [poses] Modern Series - Six @ FFAP
Pose in second picture: Something New: Blog my Nails 5
Pose in 3rd picture: SN~ Blog My Feet Bagged

xoxoxox - Savvy

Comments