Ain't it fun?

Hmmmm.
Writer's block is no fun!
I have been sitting here staring at this blank blog page for a little while.
Ever had those nights when you just struggle to even write one line?
Yeah.. that's me tonight!
 I keep looking for inspiration.
And none is to be found for me tonight.
I think between insomnia and work my brain is putting up a formal protest to stop work!
But nothing is going to stop me from showing off my goodies!
I decided to have a tea party today.
I even got all dressed up :D
As usual the goodies can be found in the links below.
And in case the photos aren't so clear, try HERE.
Enjoy!




Hair: TRUTH HAIR Thelma -  colours @ Collabor88
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Diva Milk  ](TDRF)
Make-up: .Oh!Liv. Makeup *Puppet*  RARE Red Pierrot @ Funny Puppet Fair
 Bra: ~Blacklace~ Impassioned: Black Lace Underbust Set 14
Outfit: [ SAKIDE ] Dark Vintage Outfit @ The Dark Style Fair
Necklace: WCI Axed Apple Necklace - Old Hunt Prize
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Just Dark Metals Polish (Slinks)
Shoes: -{ZOZ}- From Hell Heels (Slinks High) @ FashionArt
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Chair and table: Frogstar - Pietro Patio Chair (Coral) & Frogstar - Pietro Patio Table (Mixed) @ Domus Fair (May 25 - June 30)
Tea set: ~*S.E.*~ Sakura Tea Service - Old Hunt Prize
Dolls: BananaN - Gacha Cutie - Rainbowy  RARE @ Funny Puppet Fair
=^.^=MS=^.^={Neko Neko Head *Tiger White*} @ Funny Puppet Fair
.: FW :. Hop Bunny Hop ~ Purple @ Funny Puppet Fair
Teacup: .ginchi. Tea Time - White w/blue bird RARE @ Kensington Gardens
Pose: Dyer Looking Through the Glass Window - window_04f @ Feeb's Rascals ST

xoxox - Savvy


Comments