Be still my heart...

My first love will always be shopping.
It will never let me down, or cheat on me or forget to call me!
(Not that anyone has done that to me lately but still... shopping rule!)
Well the Dark Style Fair just started!
Be forewarned if you try to get in...its hard to get into right now.
And they are ejecting avatars over scripts.
However so long as you keep your scripts low, and you are patient, its DEFFO worth the fight.
I tried to buy more stuff than what I got but for some reason I would go to buy something, but it would make the cha-ching noise and boom I'd have -1 Linden, and unable to buy anything.
I did manage to snag one thing I was drooling over.
And I plan on going back in a couple days to get more smexy stuff.

 
 
 Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Ingrid Mesh Hair - Candies Pack
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk TDRF]
Corset dress: ::drbc:: unseelie corset - sick rose @ The Dark Style Fair
Shoes: *PROMAGIC* Wrap it Heels (Slink High)- Oxblood
These are also at The Dark Style Fair in Red and Black for 300L a piece :)
Foot ties: -{ZOZ}- Winged Silver Foot Bows (Slinks)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Dark Spring Solids Polish (Slinks)
Pose Props: 1st Picture - . Infiniti .  - Talk Dirty To Me - 7
Rest of the pictures - . Infiniti .  - Talk Dirty To Me - 9

That's all from me for tonight!
xoxox - Savvy


 
 

Comments