♥ Even More Pink Fusion Hunt Prizes ♥

Psst, Psssst...
Hey.. Hey you! Did you know?
 I LOVE PINK
Just about everyone I meet finds out within the first 10 mins of meeting  me so yeah, Pink is a big deal for me. It's soft and soothing, makes me smile..
Ok, I'm startin to creep myself out here.
Just wanted to show you two more items from the Pink Fusion Hunt.
This super sweet mesh top from  *Epic*  
 Pink Mary Janes from ! ellemeno !

Check out the website for more previews.
I think I am all hunted out.
Lots of Love, annnd sparkles annnd Pink glitter sprinkled over you.
(Speaking like Olaf ♥)

Click to enlarge or Better quality HERE.

.Credits.

Hair.ploom. Celeste - Pastels.
Skin,appliersAl Vulo! - Celestial - Natural Milk(@ The Dressing Room Fusion)
Shape.::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Top - *Epic* Mesh Cute-Tee V2(Pink Fusion Hunt)
Shoes ! ellemeno ! Mary Janes  (Pink Fusion Hunt)
Cabinet Dreamscapes Decor - *Vintage* Painted Cabinet.(@ The Collage)

Comments