Events & Sales!

Hi everyone ♥
So many events and sales around the grid right now.
All in this one lil post!
Oh and.. This hair!! I can't forget this. This is a new hair designer called KOY.
They only have a few out so far but from what I have seen, there will be only hits from this designer! 
Those who know me, know how crazy anal I am about my hairs. 

So peoples, gather your wallets and get ready to shop till ya drop!

.Credits.

Hair KOY - Bri.
Hair flowerFrogstar - San Francisco Flowers #18(@ Fit For A Princess)
SkinAl Vulo! - Celestial - Natural Milk(@ Dressing Room Fusion)
Shape .::WoW Skins::. Luna.
DressM&M-Venus white dress.(@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1.
FeetSlink AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Shoes - HOLLY mesh blue vida heels.(@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Pose prop - nani - whirlwind.(@ Fit For A Princess)


Comments