I am the puppet Master

Humpday!
I'm counting the hours to the weekend because its a rare non-requested weekend off for me :D
I'm hoping to show off some more great stuff this weekend!
So many events going on this month.
Fashion Art is happenin'
Funny Puppet Fair is going strong.
World Goth Fair starts tomorrow too!
Just looking at things that are offered up for these events inspired me.
Funny how just looking at simple things can open up your creativity!
I don't know what inspired me to look so formal in this picture.
But I rather like the look.
The mysterious, masked stranger with an affinity for pulling strings.
Teehee.
 
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Drewleigh Non-Rigged Mesh @ FashionArt
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Diva Milk  ](TDRF)
Necklace: [LNS Designs] IRON CROSS NECKLACE - RED @ World Goth Fair Opens on the 15th!
Mask: [LNS Designs]  SECRET IDENTITY MASKS  BLACK/RED @ World Goth Fair Opens on the 15th!
Earring: [LNS Designs] DRAGON WHISPERS FATPACK @ World Goth Fair Opens on the 15th!
Bracelet: *{Junbug}* Black Filigree Bracelet @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnivale
Dress: :: PM :: Amelia Gown in Cherry
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Sassy Polish (Slinks)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Shoes: [Etchaflesh] Latex Coquette Stilettos
Pose and Puppet accessory: IE - Puppet on a String 3 @ Funny Puppet Fair (Gacha Prize)
Bar and stools: Frogstar - Salty Pirate Tavern set @ The Fantasy Collective

2 more days till the weekend!
xoxox - Savvy

Comments