I'm back!

Wow this was the week from H-E- double hockey sticks.
I was stuck on a very old laptop, and having to run a viewer that was very very different from my beloved Firestorm.
The biggest change was going from my normal graphics to the lowest of the low.
Everything was choppy and pixelated :(
BUT.. I got my power supply fixed, so I'm back baby!
And I have so much to share!
Funny how being gone for a week can put you so far behind.
So here's my first catch up post :D

 
 Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lunara -  colours
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk TDRF]
Necklace: Stars! Blue Butterfly necklace - chest @ EB Awareness Event
Jacket: =RueMorgue= Mesh Leather Butterfly Jacket @ EB Awareness Event
Skirt: DN Mesh: Lion Skirt w HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Tiffany Polish (Slinks) - Blogger (boxed)
Shoes: :: Miss Canning ::  [ Betty Heels Slink Feet High Only ] 8 CLS
Pose: Juxtapose - All I Have 2

:D
Glad to be back dolls!
xoxox - Savvy

Comments