Just call me.. Savveesi!

I don't know what is up with my love of dragons lately.
Dragons are quite awesome though.
I am going to blame the fact that I'm still reading Game of Thrones...
And one of my favorite characters in the books (So far) has dragons.
I have a few goodies to show off today.
From a few different events.
I'm seriously in love with this look.
Been rocking it for 3 days straight >.>
So I decided to share, and find a new one to wear for the next couple ...well hours at least.
Enjoy!



Crown: :[P]:- Syl Crown-Tiered:// Evil RARE @ We <3 RP
Hair: .ploom. Becca @ FaMESHed
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk TDRF]
Dress: [ SAKIDE ] Maestitia Dress Red @ The Fantasy Faire
Shoes: -{ZOZ}- Angel Heel Ruby @ Designer Circle
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Angel Polish (Slinks) @ Designer Circle
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Dragons: [Manticore] Volcanic Dragons V2
Pose: Project Puppet 27 - 1
Sim:  The Trace

xoxox - Savvy


Comments