May the fourth be with you!

While roleplaying the other night, an old friend told me I had a black widow thing going on with this outfit.
Being the nerd I am, I ran with it.
I wish I could have put a Star Wars themed post together for you...
But sadly, due to rl, I didn't have time to put together an appropriate look :(
And I am slowly becoming addicted to SLink shoes.
(Haha slowly my ass)
You should really check out Fi*Friday if you want a good deal..
I stole these shoes there for only 55L



Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lunara -  colours
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk TDRF]
Jacket: Ducknipple - DN Mesh Amanda Jacket w HUD
Skirt: Ducknipple - DN Mesh: Ramona Skirt w HUD
SHoes: [CA] Stella Pumps Noir (Slink High) @ Fi*Friday
Thigh Holsters: Obscure - Assassins Holster Black @ Fi*Friday
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Sassy Silver Tip Polish
Pose: Juxtapose - Dedicated 2

Hope everyone has a great Monday tomorrow!
xoxox - Savvy


Comments