Music Box Dancer.

 Happy Friday Dolls!
I put this post together totally backwards.
See, it all started with this song I have stuck in my head.
And then I found my new most favoritest skin and shape, over @  Kustom 9 from Enfant / MudSkin
Then just kept adding to it.

Ok, not sure why I felt the need to share that LOL.

Anyhoo. I went a bit mental with my editing (as usual)
But this was all so much fun.
I strongly suggest you run to these shops and try the demos.
You won't be disappointed I promise!

-{ZOZ}- group gift polish!
 Click to enlarge.
Or better quality HERE.

.Credits.

Hair - .ploom. Ponyo (NEW)
Skin,shape -  Enfant / MudSkin---Doll-6_W1 ( Kustom 9)
Eyes - Chus! Puppet Lenses Fiery.(Funny Puppet Fair)
Appliers - Enfant / MudSkin---Slink Hand +Foot Applier_W1 (Sold separately Main store.)
Polish - -{ZOZ}- Silver Matte Polish (group gift) - (Slink) 
Dress -  [KalRaye's Confections] Purple Vintage Dress(Funny Puppet Fair)
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid.
Shoes - [L.Warwick] Fusion -Ankle Strapped Platform Heels.(My Attic)
Music box prop - Dyer Maker - Sugarplum Fairy Music Box. (Funny Puppet Fair)

This song makes me happy on so many levels.




Comments