Oh She's A Busty Girl.

Hey everyone. I have something new to show you all.
I am previewing a new mesh avatar for
This took me a bit to figure out but once I got the hang of the HUD it is pretty neat!
This avatar has a bit of an anime look and super heroine mixed together.

 I am wearing the basic bikini that came with the skin.
You can use some mesh clothing with this av
although I strongly suggest trying the demo first and seeing what will fit.

The HUD Confused me because of course I did not read the instructions.
It's pretty cool, as you can see in the bottom image it is segmented.
If you click one it will put an alpha on that area.

Also as this avatar is super new only the creator has clothing especially made for it. She does however have free developer kits available for skin and clothing.
I have been told that the skin uses the standard UV maps so that should make life easier  and hopefully We will see more and more for this avatar :)

I think this is definitely a promising start  in the budding business of mesh avatars.
I hope to see more in future.
Thank you to the creator for passing me this . I love doing reviews of anything but something this new. So much fun.

I may get the other mesh avatar I have seen, the Wowmeh.
See what that's all about , we'll see.
Thanks for listening to my rambles.
Ember



.Credits.

Hair .ploom.  Moyra (@ We ♥ Roleplay)
Avatar -+ The Ugly & Beautiful Designs + - + Busty Gal Avatar V.1 + {aii}
Giant Doll - Serenity Style - Cutie Puppy Doll RARE( @ The Funny Puppet Fair) *Opening on May 11th.*

Comments