Procrastination, thy name is Savvy!

The title says it all!
I am a horrid procrastinator.
I will often wait till the last moment to do a lot of things.
Sometimes circumstances force it.
Other times I'm just so busy with other things.
Then other times, I just get distracted or sit and stare at the blank blog page.
Today, as Ember informed you earlier today, started the 25 for 25 event :D
I have a couple goodies to show off as well as showing off the birdcage again.
Info on the 25 for 25 can be found HERE
I love that thing.
And hurry!  This sale ends at 1am SLT so only like 4 more hours left!



Hair: .ploom. Kiera (streaks) - Ploomage @ My Attic
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Diva Milk  ](TDRF)
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Impassioned: Black Lace Underbust Set 14
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Elegant Black Polish
Desk and Chair: Frogstar - Elefriend Desk Set (Dark Wood) - 25 for 25
Lamp: LISP - Mesh - Jacob Lamp - Touch on/off - Pink - 25 for 25
Birdcage: [ free bird ] 25-for-25 My Pet Bird - 25 for 25

xoxox - Savvy

Comments