Rainbow Dolly.

Happy Monday everyone! 
Guess what time it is??
Time for a new round of the Cosmopolitan Sales room!!

I have a few items from there today and also some other items I am super excited about .
Like my hair and poses!
*Drools, hair*
Ahem, where was I. Oh yes Cosmo.
You're still reading? 

Get over there already, before Seraphim gets out their bull horn and you all get stampeded!
Ember

 Click to enlarge or better quality HERE.
All the pretty polishes.

.Credits.

Hair 1- .ploom. Skully.
Hair 2 - .ploom. Kiera  (My Attic)
Skin,appliers - .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Idrany.(Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Eyes - Chus! Puppet Lenses Fiery.
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Nail polish - -{ZOZ}- Glitter Candy Sivler Polish (slink) (Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Foot straps - -{ZOZ}- Spring Foot Straps (slink high) (Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Pose prop - Something New ~ Blog My Feet.
Pose 2 - Something New ~ Blog My Nails 4.

Comments