Talk Dirty to me

So I have several addictions in secondlife.
The first being shoes.
Then poses.
Then lingerie.
Then houses.
Then furniture...
Then.. well the list goes on and on and on.
This blog post is sort of a mish mash of a lot of those addictions.
One of the more important people in my sl was absent this weekend.
So I decided to take a picture for him to show case a new set of lingerie I had.
And I liked it so much I decided to share!



Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Kallima Non-Rigged Mesh @ FashionArt
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk TDRF]
Outfit: ~Blacklace~ Impassioned: Black Lace Underbust Set 14
Shoes: -{ZOZ}- From Hell Heels (Slinks High) @ FashionArt
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Chair: {vespertine - bookstore chair -calm }
Pose and phone: . Infiniti .  - Talk Dirty to Me - 9

Happy Monday!
xoxox - Savvy





Comments