Time For Another Round Of The Collage!

Good mor..*looks at clock* Afternoon folks!

I want to tell you a little bit of back story with these photos.
The Collage has started a new round. 
(Evident from my title I know, please bear with me .)

They are also hosting a competition.
We have to use one item supplied by each designer from this event..
And use it all in one photo!

Ok so not so hard right? 
Well here's the kicker for me. I cannot take a photo with my shadows enabled.
*sobs* I know, it makes me crazy.
So here is my entry into the contest . (It's the bottom one)

I may not have perfect technique, but it's me.
That's all for now.
Oh and thank you all for your kind words on my last post!
Ember




.Decor items.

Bed,bench,xoxo,side lamps, Chair,plant,rug,photos{Cozy Essentials} Colleen Collection (The Collage)
Photo,left wallSerendipity Designs - The Beach Tryptyc(The Collage)
Book table & chairsBELLAROSE FURNITURE  Bookery Table(The Collage)
Tailor dummyDreamscapes Decor *Vintage* Tailor Dummy B(The Collage)
Hanging lamp - Lumiere LARGE CHANDELIER DRK BRONZE 3(The Collage)
Chair with linensshutter field cluttered bathroom chair - warm.(The Collage)
Tea Trolley - Spargel & Shine Shelby Tea Trolley(The Collage)
Stool - -JoHaDeZ- stool "summer"(The Collage)
Telephone table -  *~*Thaino Designs*~*  Alice telephone table(The Collage)

.Decorating Ember.

Hair[LNS Designs] SANDI - Will be at this round of The Candy Factory. June 1st.
Skin,shape -  Enfant / MudSkin---Doll-6_W1 ( Kustom 9)
Eyes - Chus! Puppet Lenses Fiery.
 Appliers -  Enfant / MudSkin---Slink Hand +Foot Applier_W1 (Sold separately Main store.)
 Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
FeetSlink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Polish - -{ZOZ}- Glitter Candy Sivler Polish (slink)(Cosmopolitan Sales Room)(Shown better HERE)
Romper - Ducknipple Mesh: Bubba Romper w HUD


Comments