Vogue strike a pose

Not quite sure if Vogue can be used in this post..
But I don't care, I'll use it anyways!
Starting on the first, is the KV Summer Fashion Month 2014
(That's June 1st!  Don't go until the 1st! :P)
I have a tiny sneak peek for you from there.

I have done a lot of different sort of pictures but this is my first attempt at one for Haute Couture.
I love this dress and headdress.
I paired it with the antlers from [LNS]
And managed to put together something a little different for me.
I did the close up of the head shot against a white background to really show off the headdress and face lace.
Enjoy!




Veil, dress, tree branches, and headband: KV Summer Fashion Month - haute - AD Creations -Chutzpah @ KV Summer Fashion Month 2014 - Starts June 1st!
Antlers with pearls and flowers: [LNS Designs] Springtime Antlers Box
Pose in top 2 pictures: *PosESioN* Karu 1@ KV Summer Fashion Month 2014 - Starts June 1st!
Pose in 3rd Picture: *PosESioN* Karu 10 @ KV Summer Fashion Month 2014 - Starts June 1st!
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Pinup Peep - Midnight @ Collabor88
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Glitter Candy Sivler Polish (slink) @ CSR
Bottom Pose: SN~ Blog My Feet 

Close up of the pretty polish I'm wearing :D

So go be fabulous dolls!
xoxox - Savvy



Comments