Foxy Manga Lady~

I refused to name this blog post what does the fox say.
Completely and utterly refused!
Manga Fair starts in a few hours \o/
This is going to be an amazing event!
I am looking forward to it hardcore :D
I'm showing off a couple more of my favorite things from there today.
I loved this cute, anime look I managed to put together.
And the pose was the greatest... I look like I'm stepping out of a book!
But yeah, head over to the Manga Fair, spend all the monies.
I hope to see you there!




Mask and Hood: [geek.] Wolf Princess Pak -Red- @ Manga Fair - OPENS AT MIDNIGHT
Outfit: MoDANNA [Ecoliere Collection] Mitsuko Schoolgirl Kit @ Manga Fair - OPENS AT MIDNIGHT
Tails: {PopTart} Nine Tailed Kitsune Large (FoxRed) Manga Fair - OPENS AT MIDNIGHT
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Foot Wrap: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* ALBA - Ballet strap
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Bambi's PawPrint Polish (slink) @ Black Dot Project
Pose: . Infiniti .  - Dust in the Wind - 9 @ Rhapsody
Location: FotoScape

Go, Shop, be merry!
xoxox - Savvy


Comments