She Bangs.

Bangs her head against the wall!

Oh man the time I'm having. Ever since Linden Lab implemented server side baking, my SL has been a mess.
I remember being so excited about it and now... Not so much.
Everything in in a constant state of rez flux. I tried to do some pretty photos, standing in a field with meadow grasses. Yep, forget it. Everything kept blurring out. And not all at the same time. Nope, one would pop into focus then the other would fuzz out. GRRRR. This is not a fun thing ,if any of you know how I can possibly fix this. Please I beg you, contact me. Either here on the blog or in world @ Ember Adored. I would really appreciate your help.

OK, on with the fashion!

My Attic is open and Somnia has the cutest things for you! This top, shorts and shoes for the slink high feet. So sweet. This round ends on the 31st, hurry scurry . (Pssst.. I think everything Is 95L there.)

My Skin & Shape are @ The Dreamers Factory and Oh my goodness this place is so sweet & just getting to the items is so much fun! Go check this place out ( if it's too laggy I suggest turning off water in the advanced menu, worked a charm for me!)This Event runs until August 22. And I think, maybe there will be more than one round. Keep your eyes peeled!

Last but not least this HAIR! Ohh squee, my new fave!  This pretty is from Truth and can be found over at a new event called L'amitie Summer Market. *Yes it's on sale!* This event runs until August 2 and has some pretty cool stuff.
(Warning. It is on an Adult SIM)

 I'll just be here, staring at a nice white wall.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Ember




Unedited photos below.



.Credits.

Hair - TRUTH HAIR- Lala -  variety @ L'AMITIE SUMMER MARKET (By, Truth Hawks)
Skin,ShapeEnfant - Sleepy Cocori1_W1 /Slink appliers available in Main store. @ THE DREAMERS FACTORY (By,Sopha Portal)
Eyes - Poetic Colors - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves FREE(By, Lano Ling)
Top.: Somnia :. Kimeyos Top   MY ATTIC  (By, Sanura Snowpaw)
Shorts .: Somnia :.  Bitty Shorts   MY ATTIC  (By, Sanura Snowpaw)
Hands Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.(By, Siddean Munro)
FeetSlink AvEnhance  Feet Female High.(By, Siddean Munro)
Shoes .: Somnia :.  Kimatia (Slink High) @ MY ATTIC (By, Sanura Snowpaw)
Pose Prop Diesel Works - Polywall v.2012 (By, Rogan Diesel)

Comments