A good day for the beach

Well it was a good beach day on SL.
Here in the land of RL, it was miserable and rainy but it gave me time to sit down and push out a blog post.
I took a small vacation from blogging.
Less than a week, but it felt longer to me.
I wish I could offer an epic reasons, but fact is, I don't have any.
Just got caught up on this MMO I play obsessively at times, other photo projects in SL, and then RL has been busier.
So all happy reasons :)  But I have been neglectful here, so I apologize.
However, for today at least, I am back to show you some cuteness from the new round of the Co-Op.
The theme this round is Bondi Beach.
The designers this round have put out some of the most perfect summery stuff.
Perfect for that end of summer beach trip you know you want to take ;)
Oh and Truth has a free (FREEEE) hair out.
They just released a new hair called Jinx and the pastel pack is out for 0L!
((Pastel pack ONLY is free, but its pigtaily and adorable and eeee!))
So go, shop.  Be a good consumer!



Hair: TRUTH HAIR Jinx -  pastels 
(FREE FREE FREE FREE *deep breath* FREEEEE)
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk]
Eyes: Chus! Cursed Lens in Sea
Headpiece: Le Poppycock *Sea-Maid's Crown* Coral Reef I @ The Co-Op: Bondi Beach
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Just Soft Metals Pack Polish (Slinks)
Bikini: *Bubblefish* Splash Bikini  @ The Co-Op: Bondi Beach
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Chair in 1st 2 pictures: Frogstar - Seaside Lounger (Cherry Hibiscus) @ The Co-Op: Bondi Beach
(Poses I used in these pictures are in the chair)
Pose in 3rd picture: Kirin - Day Dreamer Pose 1

xoxox - Savvy





Comments