Aloha TGIF!

TGIF!
Well, we made it. Another work week almost over. I hope to do absolutely nothing this weekend. How about you?  
I have some event Items to show you today.

 One event I want to mention specifically is The CO-OP Presents. This event runs monthly beginning on the 7th and always has really great designers. But what I think is super special about this event is each round is not only a different theme but they redo the area to suit it.
The SIM designs amaze me every time You really need to go check it out! This round is Bondi Beach so  that means you land on a lovely beach. The vendor booths are beach huts . Just a really nice twist as there are sooo many sales rooms popping up, this makes it stand out for me!

*Ember's notes.
  • The CO-OP Presents Began on the 7th and runs until the 21st. You can find this beautiful starfish head piece gacha by Le Poppycock, these super cool henna hand tattoos and much more!
  • The Aloha Fair is still running until the 11th so get your buns over there and check out it out! Remember there are freebies and dollarbies to be had here!
  • WoW Skins has a new group gift out plus a whole box stuffed with past gifts, lucky boards and midnight manias . Group join is 350L.
  • Magika is having a sale. (This hair NOT included) All sculpted hair is 35L per colour pack. Fat packs 100L. I have no idea when this ends.
  • Designer Circle Ends on the 15th so run over soon if you want this pretty polish. ZOZ is my favorite polish for my Slink hands & Feet!
Have a great weekend if I don't see you.
(Who am I kidding, I will probably be back here today)
Ember


.Credits.

HairMagika (By,Sabina Gully)  [03] Dreamy.
HeadpieceLe Poppycock (By,Olivia Lalonde)*Sea-Maid's Crown* Coral Seastar I Gacha @ THE CO-OP PRESENTS - BONDI BEACH.
Skin.::WoW Skins::. (By, Sawsan SecretSpy) Petals, Group Gift (350L join) 
Shape::WoW Skins::.  (By, Sawsan SecretSpy) Melodia Shape.
Outfit~KaraBaby~ (By, Dreamsicle) Wish You Were Here - Bazaar Item @ THE ALOHA FAIR
HandsSlink - (By, Siddean Munro) AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Hand tattoos:MoonAmore: (By, PsyQueen) Vishnu Slink Hands Tattoo (brown) @ THE CO-OP PRESENTS - BONDI BEACH.
Polish -{ZOZ}- (By,Zozicon)  Azaria Love Gold French Polish (slink) @ DESIGNER CIRCLE
FeetSlink - (By, Siddean Munro) AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Shoes -  HOLLYHOOD - (By, Teekie) Mesh Pink Rita Heel. @ THE ALOHA FAIR
Pose 1Image Essentials - (By, Kay Weston) Luau 2. @ THE ALOHA FAIR
Pose 2 - Something New - (By, AllysonDwyer) Blog my nails. 


Unedited photos, click to enlarge.

Comments