Double trouble!

It's been awhile since Em and I teamed up.
Our schedules haven't meshed very well lately.
But I managed to get some sissy time in with her and we decided to show off our fave latest releases from Purple Moon.
Em is showing off one of Poulet's releases for the Black Fair (Which ends TOMORROW, FRIDAY August 22, so HURRY!)
And I am showing off a super good deal, the Drew Gown, which is half off until the 24th!
I also grabbed a hair from Spellbound's gacha, and while I couldn't get the red I wanted, I sort of started digging blond Savvy.
*sings I feel pretty*
But all the deets on the goodies are below!
Its almost Friday!!



On Savvy:
Hair: +Spellbound+ Suspiria // Ice Blonde
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk]
Shape: Custom made for me
Eyes: Chus! Cursed Lens in Sea - FREE
Lashes: Eye Candi - Lashes - Lush - Asian 2
Dress: Purple Moon :: PM :: Drew Gown *Fatpack 7 colors* MESH - Half off in store till the 24th!!
Hands: Slink  AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

On Ember:
HairMagika - By Sabina Gully [03] Meadow.
Skin.::WoW Skins::. - By Sawsan Secretspy - Eshe Tan @ DESIGNER CIRCLE
Shape.::WoW Skins::.  - By Sawsan Secretspy - Melodia Shape.
Eyes - Poetic Colors - By Lano Ling - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves FREE
Lashes - Eye Candi - By Georgia Schechter Lashes - Lush - Asian 2.
Gown:: PurpleMoon :: - By Poulet Koenkamp - Prestige Gown in Black Mesh @ THE BLACK FASHION FAIR
HandsSlink - By Siddean Munro - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual

Pose:
Project Puppet - [PP] Pose Me Amazing *Gift* To The Moon Friends Pose - No longer available, Old group gift
But go check out her store, she is one of my favorite pose makers


Comments