Finally Got In To Collabor88!

As I am sure you've heard by now, Collabor88 is turning 3 and to celebrate all the designers and guests are there!
It took me days to get in but I am so happy with what I managed to grab on my first... Yes, sigh. First visit this round. 

No notes this time, as Collabor88 is the only event I've featured in this post.
Their theme this round is Odyssey and just amazing. I totally need to get back there for all the stuff I missed on the first run through.

You need to get to there too!
Maybe we'll bump into each other. Happy shopping !
Ember ♥




.Credits.

HairExile:: By Kavar Cleanslate - Letters and Lipstick - Naturals @ COLLABOR88
Skin,shape[ MUDSKIN ] By Sopha Portal - Zes(Dark Blonde)_teeth_tone3 @ COLLABOR88
EyesPoetic Colors By Lano Ling  - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves FREE
DressTee*fy By Azure Electricteeth - Aphrodite Dress Black @ COLLABOR88
HandsSlink By Siddean Munro AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
FeetSlink By Siddean Munro  AvEnhance Feet Female High
Boots:: Miss Canning ::  By Lisle Canning [ Gladiator Boots ] Black. (Slink High)
Pose 1 & 2[Project Puppet] By Bren Dovgal - Candy 5.
Pose 3[Project Puppet] By Bren Dovgal - Le'Mew 2.


Unedited Photos, Click to enlarge.

Comments