Hawaiian roller coaster ride!

When I think of Hawaii, I think of tropical and bright colors.
I love bright colors.
And I am so grateful for the Aloha Fair right now!
Lots of colorful ensembles, bright shoes, just a tropical paradise really!
I seen this dress from Cae, and just squeed.
Then this hair from Exile from Uber matched it perfectly :D
I felt like a pretty flower as I flitted around my SL.
And what girl don't love flip flops? 
I wear them almost year round in rl, (at least until I get frost bite on my toes and forced to put on actual shoes)
Then the pretty nail polish from Zoz rounded out my look..
I love french manicures.  And the vibrant red just popped :D




Hair: Exile::Rising Tides Wildcards @ Uber
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Diva Milk  ]
Lei & Dress: cae.b - Aloha bazaar - ICE -  with HUD! @ The Aloha Fair
(Comes with hud with 8 different patterns!)
Flip Flops: Essenz - Maui (Fatpack 2)! @ The Aloha Fair
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Shimmer Basics French Polish (slink) @ Designer Showcase
Pose in 1st picture: Image Essentials - IE - Hula 1! @ The Aloha Fair
Pose in 2nd picture: . Infiniti . - Leggy 5
Pose in 3rd picture: Something New -Blog my Nails 1

xoxox - Savvy



Comments