If it makes you happy...

Kind of a random title for this post but someone kept singing that song in my ear >.>
However, its a good title for what I've been doing lately.
Doing what makes me happy :D
And I think everyone should pursue what makes them happy.
Too often, I think, we get lost in obligations and stuff we think we 'have' to do.
And we lose sight of why we started to do things in the first place.
SecondLife is an awesome platform for exploring what makes you happy.
And happiness should always be first and foremost.
(So long as your happiness isn't illegal or immoral that is)
Today I'm showing off something unusual for me.
I have an outfit very similar to this rl.
Its very comfy and something I wear when I go to the park or just out.
Enjoy!



Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Jean Mesh Hair - Candies Pack @ Uber
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk]
Sunglasses: GG~Womens MESH Hipster Glasses~Sweet Sky @ The Aloha Fair
Shirt and Vest: NS::  Tank top & Cardigan 6
Pants: 20.FIVE Mesh - Cappa Jeans
Earrings and Necklace: . Sweet Thing. Rainbow Love Cutie Jewelry Set @ The Candy Shop
Shoes: [DDD] Lady's Slippers - Baby Blue @ Fit For a Princess
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Natural Touch Foil Polish (slink) @ CSR
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat
Pose in 1st picture: [PP] Let Me Take A Selfie 
Pose in 3rd picture: [!ZOOM] Posing Artistry  footnail sit1

xoxox - Savvy


Comments