Lazy girl

I have been lazy lately.
RL work has been wearing me out so I often come home, log on sl, then proceed to go afk for the next couple hours. Ha.
I've even been neglectful about changing clothes!
Normally I change outfits at least 3 times a day.
But I love this dress I'm showing off today so much.
And its cute.
As well as approved by my Mister.
(Even if he complains about the purple batman logo on the front :P)
And yes, I'm blond in these pictures.
I loved these buns when I seen them at District 5.
However, the shade of red I usually sport, isn't an option with Tableau Vivant's hairs.
So I went blonde because I had to have this hair.
And they included a new doo-dad that I haven't seen before.
Hair tattoos.  There is a strand on the front that is optional. 
Once you have it on, if you look at the hud under accessories, you can change that piece of hair to different colors, or designs.
I just heard of the Dreamer's Factory the other day.
I spent so much money there.... Lots of cuteness to behold :D
And Buttery Toast is having a retirement sale on 3 of their items.
The Dolly keys, Princess Wands and Yara's wings!
Info on that sale is HERE

For some reason my pictures aren't clear to me, so better ones are on my Flickr




Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Aidoru Series - Kyary - Solstice @ District 5
Skin:  :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk]
Eyes: Chus! Cursed Lens in Sea
Camera in 1st picture: ANE Vega Vintage Camera Classic Pink @ The Dreamer's Factory
Bicycle: {vespertine}-dreamers vehicle/heart on wire - box @ The Dreamer's Factory
Dress: ::drbc:: kyary dres - candy flip @ District 5
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Painted Sky *Scene* (slink)  @ District 5
Dolly key: .: Buttery Toast:. Light Dolly Key - Pink 
Cloud necklace: {Imeka} Kawaii Cloud Necklace @ The Dreamer's Factory
Book necklace: Lark - Dreamers Necklace - Dream Dust @ The Dreamer's Factory
Bracelets: {Imeka} Pearl Bracelet @ The Dreamer's Factory
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant @ The Dreamer's Factory
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Pose in 1st and 3rd picture: Poses are in the Bicycle
Pose in 2nd, 4th, and 5th picture: . Infiniti . - Paper Birds - 10 @ The Fantasy Gacha
Location:  Image Essentials

xoxox- Savvy


Comments