Let's Look At The Sales!

Hello and happy Thursday. 
There was so much I want to talk about today. Like how I fell down the stairs and now my ass is purple. But I changed my mind... So

Let's talk about fashion!
OK, this outfit from Ducknipple . The textures are AMAZING.
Maybe it's my  new viewer finally letting me see all the wonders that are SL properly but WOW. They have a fantastic HUD system. This one top can look like 5 different ones all for one price.
 Keep up the fantastic work Ducknipple!

* Ember's Notes.
  • The Cosmopolitan Sales room is still my favorite Bi weekly. This round is packed with wicked designs. You can find this skin & shape by Panda Punx there.
  • District 5 is still running. There is so much to be found here as you explore the very cool build including this outfit from Ducknipple ( I love saying that name)
  • TRUTH HAIR has a new color line out. Pastels. You can still find Jinx in the pastel pack FREE in store to try it out. (Not the style worn today But I blogged it previously HERE )
  • Ricielli has a Marketplace Promo on right now. These shoes are on for 189L a FATPACK!
  • Eye Candi has this pack of lashes on Marketplace.At only 49L They come in 6 different sizes and OMG they may be prim but well thought out. They have options for different bang styles. so no more poking through the hair YAY!

That's all from me today.
Much love.
Ember Adored

Ducknipple top HUD.

.Credits.

HairTRUTH HAIR - By  Truth Hawks Nissa Reds.
Skin,Shape.:Panda Punx:. - By Lluna Nitely  - Tilly @ COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM
Eyes Poetic Colors - By Lano Ling - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves FREE
Lashes Eye Candi Lashes - By Georgia Schechter - Lush - Asian 1 (for bangs on right)
OutfitDucknipple - By Beanster Potato -  Mesh: Harriette Set @ DISTRICT 5
Hands Slink - By Siddean Munro -  AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
FeetSlink - By Siddean Munro - AvEnhance Feet Female High
ShoesR.icielli - By Vliet Troncon - DONATELLA Mesh High Heels for Slink - MARKETPLACE PROMO
Bench:CheekyPea: - By Isla Gealach Autumn Fly To the Sky Bench.
First Pose[Project Puppet] - By Bren Dovgal Move 2.
Location of 2nd photo=Fashiowl Street= 



Unedited photos, click to enlarge.

A taste of one of my fave groups.

Comments